Offering You the 'Healthier' Choice
The Good Eating range by Mrs Mac’s has been specifically developed to offer a healthier choice in savoury pastry products, while maintaining the enjoyment of traditional favourites.
The range offers a number of benefits:
- Healthier Choice: Reduced fat and sodium, low GI (beef pies).
- Approved with the Heart Foundation Tick Program.
- Approved with ‘Healthy Kids’ and ‘Star Choice’ school canteen accreditation programs.
- Tasty: Full flavour and quality guaranteed, with products individually wrapped for easy, safe handling.
- Profitable: Convenient and cost effective, providing good profit margins and offering real value.
CERT TM used under licence
The Good Eating range is particularly suited to school canteens, aged care facilities, hospitals, or anyone with particular dietary requirements. The diversity of serving sizes and formats ensures that energy intake can be controlled and balance maintained.
All packaging on Good Eating products contain the statement 'May be present: Egg'.
Mrs Mac's produce Good Eating products (namely the 200g Good Eating Beef Pie, the Snack Pie and the Good Eating Cruizer Pies) using the same equipment as our other pie products that contain egg. However, the risk for cross-contamination is extremely low. Should you have any queries on how this may affect your school's allergen policy, please contact your Mrs Mac's Sales Representative.
Good Eating Range
- Good Eating Beef Pie 200g
- Good Eating Beef Pie 120g
- Good Eating Potato Top Beef Pie 180g
- Good Eating Snack Pie 50g, 12 per pack
- Good Eating Cruizer Beef Pie 180g
- Good Eating Cruizer Beef & Cheese Pie 180g
- Good Eating Sausage Roll 120g
- Good Eating Mini Potato Top Pie 55g
- NEW Good Eating Chicken, Corn & Cheese Roll 120g
The Good Eating Range is available throughout Australia via a number of distributors, including school specific distributors and buying groups.
For information on availability in your area please contact us at head office or the relevant state branch.